1. Preliminary considerations
The PUBLISHER is free to make any changes it deems appropriate to the WEBSITE. To do so, it may add sections, functionalities or any other element that may perhaps generate the use of new cookies, so the user is advised to check these cookie policies each time he/she accesses the website, so that he/she can always be updated with any changes that may have occurred since the last visit.
2. Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the WEBSITE is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. They have been widely used for many years. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
2.1. What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
1. Essential cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
3. Cookies used on this website
When you access the WEBSITE, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies corresponding to web analytics (for example: Google Tag Manager or similar tools) will be installed to help the website analyse the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics on our users.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store cookies on your device if you wish.
The USER is informed that this WEBSITE uses the following types of cookies: technical, personalisation and analysis cookies. Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the following table is included below, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are own or third party (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services it has been decided to use) and their purpose:
3.1. Third party cookies:
This website uses the following third party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Analytics – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager. They report on the number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details on the browsers used Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign. To exercise any related rights, you should contact Google directly.
• Woocommerce plugin: E-commerce platform used on the website for the marketing of online classes. Cookies are used to control the purchasing process.
• Calendly: This website has its own cookies for the embedding of the code corresponding to the Calendly platform for the management of meeting and class appointments.
• Paypal / Stripe: This website has cookies necessary for the integration of the payment process of the services offered. They correspond to technical cookies. They reinforce the security of access to the aforementioned payment platforms.
• Facebook pixel: They report on the number of visits, pages or sections visited, and statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign.
• Social networks: This WEBSITE is connected to some social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, among others that are expressly indicated on the WEBSITE, in order to be able to share or comment on the content of the website, with each social network indicated on the website being responsible for the cookies installed in the user’s browser.
3.2. Own cookies:
This website uses the following own cookies:
They are strictly necessary Cookies and serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.
• Session or USER input cookies: related to your activity within the WEBSITE, these cookies are used to record what you have filled in the forms, or test resolution to determine the user’s humanity, in order to avoid spam or unauthorised automated applications. Used for example to be able to write comments on a blog, store products in a shopping cart or view a personalized customer area.
• USER security cookies: in order to avoid erroneous attempts to connect to the WEBSITE.
• Cookies to personalise the USER interface.
• Plug-in cookies: to exchange social content.
• Cookies to fill in the forms of the comment system, which remembers the acceptance of cookies.
• CloudFlare CDN security cookies.
4. Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this WEBSITE. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
5. Additional notes
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this WEBSITE nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.